What we have planned:
- An introduction to the PACT and our schools
- Meet senior leaders to learn about the schools vision and values
- Information exhibition:
- Refreshments with NQTs and teachers
- Behaviour and pupil wellbeing and Inclusion
- PE and school sport
- Professional Learning and Development
- Books and Tapestry led by the children
- Pupil Voice
- The School Direct year
- Tour of the school
- Lunch with the children (optional)
The open day will commence at 9.30am and finish at 12.30pm. Refreshments will be provided from 9.15am. If you would like to book a place, please contact the main school office on 0121 647 1708 by Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Please note you will be asked to provide a contact number and an email address upon booking a place. This is so that we can contact you in the unlikely event that any changes need to be made to the day. We will not retain this information without your prior consent.