- To ensure that all learners including those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities make better than expected progress, narrowing gaps in achievement where they exist.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- Improve attendance for all, particularly for Special Educational Needs and Pupil Premium children.
- To foster respect for self and others.
Highfield J&I School Equality Action Plan